[netsa-tools-discuss] Silk installation troubleshooting

Alfonso Gallegos alfonso.gallegos at bluehealthintelligence.com
Mon Sep 17 17:01:49 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm not sure this is a possible way of getting help with installing Silk however I have a question.  I installed Silk and all it's components per instruction from the site however none of the binaries were copied to a location on my server.  It says they should be at /usr/local/bin however they are not.  If you can help me thanks.

Blue Health Intelligence (BHI) is a trade name of Health Intelligence Company, LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.  The information contained in this communication is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by return e-mail, and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including any attachments.