[netsa-tools-discuss] SiLK Queries

Young, Andrew P CTR DISA ID (USA) andrew.p.young.ctr at mail.mil
Tue Aug 10 10:22:50 EDT 2021

Hello,

I am having an issue recently with new accounts.  Our netflow cluster uses AD for authentication and we are not seeing issues with people getting in.  The issue is that accounts made after about a month ago can't get results from their queries.

I can copy their filter from their bash history and run it as me and I can get results.

Is there somewhere that I can look to see errors or issues in some sort of log?  Stdout does not print anything to screen while the query is attempting to run.

Thank You for your time.

Please use reply all when responding to this email.

Andrew (Drew) Young
DISA, Infrastructure Development Directorate ID66
NIPR: Andrew.p.young.ctr at mail.mil
SIPR: Andrew.p.young.ctr at mail.smil.mil
COMM:  850-452-7689
DSN: 459-7689