[aadl-modeling]: EMV2, EMFTA, PRISM Tools

Paul Wortman paul.mauddib28 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 12:50:07 EST 2017

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can point me towards documentation for the EMV2,
PRISM, and EMFTA tools for osate.  I have been trying to use the 'Generate
Events Probability' menu option for the EMFTA Fault-Tree Analysis graph,
but for some reason the probability of each event always gets calculated as
zero (0.0).

I have been trying to run the tool using the 'LargeExamplesforEMV2TR' (
https://github.com/osate/examples/tree/master/LargeExamplesforEMV2TR)
example.  I can see from LargeExample.aadl that there are non-zero
ProbabilityValue being set, but when I build the Fault-Analysis Tree
(either full-tree or non full-tree) the produced graph (and probability.csv
file) all state that the declared and computed values are zero (or n/a).

Can anyone explain to me what I might be doing wrong or how to go about
fixing this always 0 issue?

Also, is there anyone that can explain to me how to include/use PRISM with
osate?  I have found some older documentation stating it's use with the
EMV2 annex, but I can not seem to find the tool in osate (2.2.1 or 2.2.2).

   - Paul