[aadl-modeling]: bus and port connection

David K fux1235 at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 20 08:27:31 EDT 2018

Hello together,

I'm a student working on a aadl software model of an existing software
system. Since this is my first experience with aadl there might be more
questions in the future.

My model contains several subsystems which are connected with busses. The
image below shows an example of one of these subsystems. Is there any
possibility to connect a bus-interface with a port-interface?
The subsystems are communicating via busses but I haven't found a way to
forward the data to the processes and threads.

Kind regards
David Kupper