[aadl-modeling]: Undetected Error Probability

David K fux1235 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 6 05:13:44 EDT 2018

Good morning,

I have a short question about detected and undetected errors in a FTA:
The occurrencedistribution attribute of the EMV2-Annex displays the
detected errors in a FTA if I understand it correctly. Now I additionally
want to model the probability of undetected erors, e.g. an error has a
probability of 1e-6 but is forwarded only in 90% of the cases. Is there any
possibility for this. I searched in several documents for it but just found
the possibility that an error isn't forwarded at all.

Greetings
David