[aadl-modeling]: Undetected Error Probability

David K fux1235 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 10 05:18:39 EDT 2018

Thank you for your answer. I tried to implement it into my model but the
outcome doesn't change at all. The OSATE editor indicates no errors so I
don't know why.
As reference for the implementation I used Figure 37 in this essay:
https://resources.sei.cmu.edu/asset_files/TechnicalReport/2016_005_001_464390.pdf
The very basic model I created for this purpose is in the attachment as
well as the resulting fault tree. Is there any reason why the error
probability of the "BTCU_Error_Root"-device the doesn't change?