[aadl-modeling]: EMV2 Annex

David K fux1235 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:43:49 EDT 2018

The FTA works fine now with your help. Thank you for this.
Now I want to do a latency analysis of the model. My question is how do I
get the data from the subcomponents of a system (connected via port
connections) e.g. "device1" to the subcomponents of the system "device3"
with the architecture of the image below.

As far as I tried I can't allocate multiple datatypes to one port interface
and I can't use the flow mechanism to connections. The examples I use for
my research doens't contain such cases. They all use just one system with
it's subcomponents. Neither of them handles the communication between two
systems and their subcomponents via busses. For the FTA it was sufficient
to change the "bus accesses" into ports and then allocate them to the bus.
This works fine but I suppose this wasn't the coorect way to do it.

Thanks in advance
David

[image: image.png]