[aadl-modeling]: EMV2 Annex

David K fux1235 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:22:00 EDT 2018

Good afternoon,

I'm currently trying to model a "Fault Tree Analysis" which is working in
it's basic functionality. Now I want to extend it. Before I' describe my
problem some basic informations about my system. The image below shows a
simplified version of my system. My issue is about modelling the individual
communication between the hardware-systems. E.g. device1 has an specific
error which only influences device2. device3 has the same error but is only
influenced by device2. They all communicate over the bus "MVB1". Now my
problem is how to model this case. I thought about modelling indivudal
connections via port connections but they are used for software-components
as far as I know. All resources I read about EMV2 modelling mainly use
ports so it's hard for me to transfer this to bus accesses. I hope someone
can give me some hints how to model this case.

Kind regards
David
[image: Unbenannt1.PNG]