[aadl-modeling]: Port connections and latency analysis

David K fux1235 at googlemail.com
Fri May 4 05:10:54 EDT 2018

Hi,

thank you for your answer. After consulting with my supervisor I notices
that I got a wrong approach for my task since there are too much messages
to model (my abstraction level was too deep). Anyways your message helped
me a lot to understand the difference between flows and connections
respectively the usage of the latency.

To answer your question whether I read the online documentation of OSATE:
No, I haven't read it. I didn't knew this exists, but as I searched it I
couldn't find it. My main information sources are the books "Model Based
Engineering with AADL" and "AADL in practice".

Kind regards
David