[aadl-modeling]: AADL library

David K fux1235 at googlemail.com
Wed May 9 08:42:05 EDT 2018

Good afternoon,

I have a short question about librarys. Is it possible to create a library
of components which could be used in different AADL-projects in OSATE. I
scanned the standard document and the book "Model Based Engineering with
AADL" for it and found nothing. The book only describes how it works in one
specific project (if I understand it right) but not for several projects.
The only way I found was putting the relevant files for the library in the
"Plugin_Contributions" in OSATE which I assume isn't the right way to do it.

Kind regards
David Kupper