[aadl]: AADL Subcommittee Meeting

Peter Feiler phf at sei.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 27 09:32:51 EDT 2006

Dear all,

on Friday you have received an email with the agenda for the AADL
Subcommittee meeting.
If you are interested in the activities of the Subcommittee and would
like access to the working documents of the committee, please send me an
email note.
We have a separate email list for committee work and a password
protected area for the documents.

We have a working version of the Error Model Annex front-end plug-in.
This plug-in will process any error model information according to the
approved Error Model Annex standard, perform semantic checking and
generate the XML representation, and translate back into textual AADL.
It will be part of the next release of OSATE. The Meta model of the
error model annex has stabilized and interfacing to analysis tools has
started. Let us know if you are interested in working with the error
model capability.
NOTE: AADL models with error models can always be processed by the
current OSATE toolset.  Without the Error Model Plug-in the error model
information is preserved as text in XML, but is not processed semantically.

 We also have a draft guide to error modeling that is available for
review - please contact me if interested in providing comments.

Peter