[aadl]: AADL meeting in Denver cancelled, will do Netmeeting. (UNCLASSIFIED)

Myron J Hecht Myron.J.Hecht at aero.org
Fri Sep 17 02:22:46 EDT 2010

Hello Bruce et. al.

We join you in looking forward to Peter's complete recovery.

A web meeting can be productive if (1) we have good connectivity for voice
and (2) presentations are distributed in advance (Internet bandwidth
capable of supporting net meetings is not always reliable).  Specifically,
can have additional voice channels than just Skype (while not precluding
for users for whom it is suitable)?

Here are our agenda requests:

1.  Behavior annex:  in particular, tools and OSATE support.

2.  Error annex:  making the representation of error propagation easier,
properties to support automated FMEAs and fault trees.

3.  Research reports.  This was the most informative part of the last
meeting.  I hope that room in the agenda can be made for many
presentations.  We offer presentations on our FMEA generator and our
standard satellite architecture and error models.

Myron Hecht
Aerospace Corporation
myron.hecht at aero.org
310-336-3521 Voice