[aadl]: demonstration of ELLIDISS AADL tools at AeroTech

Pierre Dissaux pierre.dissaux at ellidiss.com
Thu Sep 19 05:27:58 EDT 2013

You are invited to visit the Ellidiss stand
at the SAE 2013 AeroTech Exhibition (booth 104),
in Montreal on 24-26 September 2013 (Next week !)

We will present a pre-release new version of our Modeling
and Model Processing tools, compliant with the

SAE AADL standard
(Architecture Analysis and Design Language):
  a.. - AADL 2.1
  b.. - Behavior Annex
  c.. - Data Modeling Annex (New)
  d.. - ARINC653 Annex (New)
  e.. - Error Model Annex (v1 and v2 draft 0.95) (New)
STOOD 5.4:
Fully featured standalone modeling environment for AADL:
  a.. - Project Management with multi-users capabilities
  b.. - AADL Graphical Editor
  c.. - AADL Code Generator (Upgraded)
  d.. - AADL Legacy Code Loader
  e.. - Requirements Coverage Analysis
  f.. - Design Documentation Generator
AADL INSPECTOR 1.2:
Model Analysis Framework for AADL:
  a.. - static rules checker (Upgraded)
  b.. - schedulability analysis (Cheddar v3)
  c.. - AADL run-time simulation (Marzhin v2)
  d.. - enhanced graphical time-lines display (New)
ELLIDISS also provides:
  a.. - commercial tool support for industrial projects
  b.. - tool training
  c.. - tool customization
  d.. - development of Domain Specific Model front-end graphical editors for AADL
  e.. - development of Model transformations from/to AADL

Best regards

Pierre Dissaux
Ellidiss
www.ellidiss.com
aadl at ellidiss.fr

we apologize if you received multiple copies of this announcement
if you do not want to receive future announcements from us, please inform us by simple reply to this email