[aadl]: AADL Meeting Sept 24-27 agenda, registration info (UNCLASSIFIED)

Lewis, Bruce CIV (US) bruce.a.lewis.CIV at mail.mil
Thu Sep 19 16:50:58 EDT 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

All,

We have had expressed interest in attending the safety analysis and
requirements presentations from multiple FAA leads involved in system
certification.  NASA may also have people attending.  So I have
re-organized the Agenda to provide an easier flow for the remote
participant to access the presentations.  They may also attend other
sessions so I've moved things around to give better access.  Please
check the time for your presentations.  Please send your presentations
to Peter the day before you need to give them.

Thanks,
Bruce