[aadl]: AADL Meeting Valencia Spain, Draft Agenda

Lewis, Bruce CIV (US) bruce.a.lewis.CIV at mail.mil
Wed Aug 27 12:28:15 EDT 2014

Dear All,

Here's the first draft agenda for Valencia.  As you know, there is an AADL workshop on what is typically our first day, Monday, that is part of the conference.  Also there is a tutorial on Sunday by Jerome Hugues.  These were accepted by the MoDELS conference and so are part of the conference.  Hope you can attend both, that will help our participation in MoDELS.  Registration for these is through the conference.  See the attached agenda for information to register and for hotel lodging ideas.

So our meeting at the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia actually starts on Tuesday and goes through Thursday afternoon, as shown on the agenda. Our sponsor at the university is Emilio Insfran.

Please review the agenda and get back with any comments or additional presentations that might be possible, since this is the first draft it will change as we hear back on the presentations.  Your response will drive the next version of the agenda.

Bruce Lewis
Chair, AS-2C

256-698-0164 Work Cell
256-468-4902 Personal Cell