[aadl]: Modeling page size

Julien Delange jdelange at sei.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 15 19:55:56 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Follow-up on the previous discussion (modeling of a system tick). One constraint for deploying ARINC653 system is to define segments which size is a multiple of a page size. To define the memory segment, there is already the Memory_Size property. On the other hand, as far as I know, there is no property to capture the page size.
So, as for the tick property, I was wondering if somebody already tried to model such a characteristic and in that case,what property did they use? In case there is no existing property, what do you suggest? Also, the property should apply to a memory component (the hardware RAM component) or the processor (the OS that use the physical memory).

Any suggestion/comment appreciated!

Julien.