[aadl]: [aadl-modeling]: Modeling page size

Julien Delange jdelange at sei.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 16 08:16:25 EDT 2015

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for your input. It seems that a Page_Size property would make sense. My question is more on what component it would be applicable? One can argue it should apply to the main memory but the page size of rather architecture- (meaning, processor) dependent. Other than say that this aspect is included in the hardware memory. We could then make it applicable to the processor, memory and system components.

We could then have something like
Page_Size: Size applies to (processor, system, memory);

Would that make sense?

Julien.