[aadl]: AADL meeting agenda for Sept 21-24 meeting in Seattle

Lewis, Bruce CIV (US) bruce.a.lewis.CIV at mail.mil
Tue Aug 18 17:24:36 EDT 2015

All,

Julien and I will be putting the agenda together for the Fall AADL 2015 meeting. The meeting is in the same location as the SAE AEROTECH meeting in Seattle, Washington.  We have been set up for our typical meeting dates - that is Monday through Thursday, Sept 21-24.  The SAE meeting is the 22-25th.

Please send us the presentation title you would like to give and the time needed.

Here's the hotel link for Aerotec:
http://www.sae.org/events/atc/attend/hotel-travel/

Since we attend as a standardization committee, we do not have to pay the conference fee.  I believe that is true also for those presenting at AEROTECH.

Dorothy, can you confirm this?

Bruce

Bruce Lewis
US Army RD&E Command