[aadl]: San Diego AADL Meeting Agenda Draft 2 Feb 2-5, Call for Papers for Aerotech (UNCLASSIFIED)

Lewis, Bruce CIV (US) bruce.a.lewis.CIV at mail.mil
Mon Jan 19 16:46:37 EST 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Dear All,

Here's the latest agenda, draft 3.  Check it out.  Any problems let me know.  It also has the remote call in information for the Webex.  If you can help review papers for the upcoming fall Aerotech meeting, also let me know.  See my last email to the committee for the call for papers.

See you in two weeks!

Bruce