[aadl]: San Diego AADL Meeting Agenda Draft 2 Feb 2-5, Call for Papers for Aerotech (UNCLASSIFIED)

Lewis, Bruce CIV (US) bruce.a.lewis.CIV at mail.mil
Tue Jan 6 22:54:53 EST 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Dear All,

Please review the agenda.  Note that Tuesday we have presentations from the Open Group (focused on MILS and AADL) and Wednesday we have invited them to our meeting.

I've also attached the call for papers for the Aerotech conference which occurs concurrently with our standardization meeting. Our session is Model-based Avionics System, software & Electronic Engineering.  As well as papers, we will need volunteers to review papers, lead the session, etc. Let me know if you can help.  Abstracts are due Feb 18, 2015.

See you soon,
Bruce