[aadl]: Preparing for October AADL meeting in Pittsburgh (UNCLASSIFIED)

Lewis, Bruce CIV (US) bruce.a.lewis.CIV at mail.mil
Tue May 10 15:00:25 EDT 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Dear AADL members and users,

We had a great meeting in Chattanooga.

The next AADL meeting will be in RWTH University in Aachen, Germany,  July 25-28th.

Then the AADL meeting will be in Pittsburgh, PA, USA from Oct 3-5th, all day each day.  As part of ESWeek from Oct 2-7th, the HILT 2016 workshop will occur Oct 6th&7th which Julien is developing with Tucker Taft so I hope you can submit papers/extended abstracts.  If accepted, Julien/Frank may have an AADL tutorial on Oct 2 as part of ESWeek.  So you might want to plan your trip to include the whole week Oct 2-7th.

For the AADL meeting at the Software Engineering Institute,  I'd like to highlight some things that requires your attention:

1.       We will have to get the list of ALL ATTENDEES beforehand. If somebody is not on the list, he will not be able to enter

2.       Attendees need to bring a form of identification when coming in the building. Without it, they will not be able to come into the building

3.       Attendees need to send one month ahead of time their MAC address to let them access to the SEI network.  This you can just send to Julien.

We also need to make sure we will have enough space so your replies are needed soon.  Please send to Julien Delange and myself.

Thanks,

Bruce Lewis
US Army RD&E Command
RDMR-BAT