[aadl]: HILT 2016 Forum during AADL committee meeting in October

Julien Delange jdelange at sei.cmu.edu
Wed May 11 10:34:16 EDT 2016

Dear all,

The HILT2016 workshop will take place on October, 6 and & 7, just after the AADL standardization committee meeting. It will be part of ESweek (see http://esweek.org/ ). The workshop is closely related to what is done with AADL and it might be a great place to publish your work. Please consider to attend the workshop or submit a conference.
We expect good submission and are planning to have keynote speakers related to our area of research.

Hope to see you in Pittsburgh!

Julien.

Call for Paper: http://sigada.org/conf/hilt2016/HILT2016-CFP.pdf
Workshop website: http://sigada.org/conf/hilt2016/