[aadl]: Fwd: Invitation to AADL Meeting User's Day Tool Demonstrations, Feb 14, 2019

Bruce Lewis bruce.lewis at adventiumlabs.com
Mon Dec 3 10:45:37 EST 2018

All,

As we discussed at the AADL meeting in London, we've invited AADL tool
developers to come for a User's Day fully focused on tools.  So our
meeting will be 4 full days, Monday through Thursday.  See message below
sent to tool providers.

If you know of other AADL tool providers that I have forgotten, please
send me a contact as soon as possible and I'll invite them.  Even if
they don't come, we would like to have their info.  Also, please let me
know if you are coming to Georgia Tech Feb 11-14 so I can make sure we
have adequate space.

See you at Georgia Tech,

Bruce