[aadl]: AADL Meeting Feb 11-13 and User's Day Tool Demonstrations, Feb 14, 2019

Bruce Lewis bruce.lewis at adventiumlabs.com
Wed Dec 12 16:14:48 EST 2018

Dear All,

We are changing the location for the AADL meeting and the User's Day
Presentations/Demonstrations to Huntsville, Alabama,  at the University
of Alabama Huntsville.  The dates are the same, Feb 11-14 with the 14th
being the User's Day Tool Demonstrations.  There will be a number of
tools demonstrated, as a significant set of the tool developers have
responded.  We will also be inviting potential users to the tool
demonstrations from the local area.  We do need to plan for space, so
please let me know if you are attending.

There are many hotels reasonably close, but two I would recommend are
the Marriott at the Space and Rocket Center and Holiday Inn Research Park.

Remember, let me know if you are coming,

Bruce