[aadl]: AADL Meeting Feb 11-13 and User's Day Tool Demonstrations Feb 14 and perhaps 15

Bruce Lewis bruce.lewis at adventiumlabs.com
Thu Jan 10 15:41:15 EST 2019

Dear All,

As mentioned in prior emails, the AADL meeting Feb 11-13 and AADL  tool
demonstration day Feb 14 will be in Huntsville with meeting space and
parking graciously provided by the University of Alabama.  We have had a
large response to our AADL tool demonstration day.  We have 12+ tool
developers providing presentations and demonstrations.  We expect 75 to
100 attendees for the demo day.  Because of this significant response, I
need to know if you are attending the AADL meeting and if you are
attending the demonstration day(s).  We may need to add an additional
half day, Friday morning Feb 15 to give sufficient time to see the
tools.  We need to provide info to the university on who is attending
and if they will be parking a car.

ASAP, please use this Google R.S.V.P. form to provide the requested
info.  It should only take 30 seconds.  An R.S.V.P. form should be
filled out for each attendee.  I will get back with specific meeting
places after your response.  There is no meeting fee.

https://goo.gl/forms/s0cDMrChiFsuZQFi2

The current plan for the Demo day is from 8AM to 6PM on Feb 14, the last
day of the AADL meeting.  We will have short presentations (15 min each
planned) in the morning, like a poster session, for the tools until 1:00
PM, break for lunch, set up tables, and then provide the afternoon
starting at 2PM for attendees to come to the tool developers for
discussion and demonstration until 6PM.  Given the number of tools being
demonstrated and interest levels, we are considering adding Friday
morning as well for tool demos.   We will provide a list and short
descriptions of the tools to be demonstrated prior to the meeting so
attendees can plan to visit those of most interest to them and their
projects, with a brief description of each toolset.

Your response will help us decide if we should add the extra half day,
set up parking, and size the rooms.

Tool developers, please also respond so we know if you will be attending
the AADL meeting and if you can support the extra half day.

Will send meeting draft agenda soon,

See you there,

Bruce