[netsa-tools-discuss] snarf compile issues

Christoper Holland christech at skyviewtech.com
Mon Oct 6 12:09:17 EDT 2014

I've been having issues getting snarf to compile with libprotobuf-c here
is the message I get from configure

checking for LIBPROTOBUF_C... yes
checking presence of libprotobuf-c dependencies... yes
checking usability of libprotobuf-c library and headers... no
configure: error: A usable libprotobuf-c was not found.

all dependencies are being meet I installed protobuf 2.6 and protobuf-c
1.0.2 so the library and headers should be available. I've checked
ldconfig and it is showing libprotobuf-c is linked to shared library.

Thanks,

Christopher