[netsa-tools-discuss] Beginner compile question, sparc

Chris Inacio inacio at cert.org
Tue Dec 22 19:15:27 EST 2015

Steven,

I believe that it should just work.  We still have a Solaris 10 machine that we test against.  You lucked out, because the reason ours is so out of date is because our machine is really that old - but it keeps on chugging.  That and it’s just a development/test machine, so it does no production work other than provide a different endian / different compiler to test our code against.

If you find that it doesn’t work, we’ll be interested in understanding what goes wrong.

Regards,
--
Chris Inacio
inacio at cert.org