[netsa-tools-discuss] Old Flow Data

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at csc.com
Tue Mar 10 08:39:55 EDT 2015

Ali,

I have developed a script that trims SiLK stored netflow data to
pre-specified levels. It is part of the FlowViewer web interface developed
for SiLK.

The script is called FlowViewer_CleanSiLK and it is in the tools
subdirectory of the distribution. The desired levels are specified in the
FlowViewer_Configuration.pm file. I put the script in cron and run it once
a day. There's a User's Guide that explains it.

FlowViewer can be found at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/flowviewer/

Joe