[netsa-tools-discuss] Old Flow Data

Kapucu, Ali akapucu at kent.edu
Tue Mar 10 09:46:41 EDT 2015

Thanks Joe,

That works very well.

________________________________
From: Joe Loiacono <jloiacon at csc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:39 AM
To: Kapucu, Ali
Cc: netsa-tools-discuss at cert.org; netsa-tools-discuss-bounces+jloiacon=csc.com at cert.org
Subject: Re: [netsa-tools-discuss] Old Flow Data

Ali,

I have developed a script that trims SiLK stored netflow data to pre-specified levels. It is part of the FlowViewer web interface developed for SiLK.

The script is called FlowViewer_CleanSiLK and it is in the tools subdirectory of the distribution. The desired levels are specified in the FlowViewer_Configuration.pm file. I put the script in cron and run it once a day. There's a User's Guide that explains it.

FlowViewer can be found at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/flowviewer/

Joe

[Inactive hide details for "Kapucu, Ali" ---03/09/2015 05:49:06 PM---Hi, Is there a future to keep last "x" number of flows and]"Kapucu, Ali" ---03/09/2015 05:49:06 PM---Hi, Is there a future to keep last "x" number of flows and remove rest of them? or I should use a ba