[netsa-tools-discuss] Using rwfilter --flags-inital to fitler servers and clients addresses

Mark Thomas mthomas at cert.org
Mon Oct 26 10:05:05 EDT 2015

asad-

The "initialFlags" field of the SiLK flow record (which is the field
checked by the --flags-initial switch on rwfilter) is only populated
when the flow record was converted from an IPFIX record generated by
YAF.

Unless you are using YAF as your flow generator, the initialFlags
field is always empty.

-Mark