[netsa-tools-discuss] installaing analysis-pipline libsnarf won't find libprotobuf-c

Tony Cebzanov tonyc at cert.org
Mon Oct 26 10:19:44 EDT 2015

asad,

On 10/24/15 7:18 AM, asad wrote:
> I did and here are the results (attached). Thanks for helping me.

The configure script can't seem to find the protobuf-c header, which
would normally be present if you installed the libprotobuf-c0-dev
pacakge as I suggested in my initial reply.

To help me figure out what's going on, please send me the output of the
following command:

     $ dpkg -L libprotobuf-c0-dev

Thanks.
--
Tony Cebzanov * <tonyc at cert.org>
(M) +1 412 265-1240 * (W) +1 412 268-9149