[netsa-tools-discuss] Guide(s) to setting up Analysis Pipeline?

Daniel Ruef druef at cert.org
Thu Jan 19 13:50:48 EST 2017

Mike,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

What version of Pipeline are you running?

Are you getting copies of the SiLK incremental files into the Pipeline incoming directory?

The simplest config file you can run, which will alert on every flow is:
FILTER all
END FILTER

EVALUATION alertOnAll
                FILTER all