[netsa-tools-discuss] SiLK 4.0.0 probe quirks

Bo Bayles bbayles at obsrvbl.com
Wed Jul 5 14:42:45 EDT 2017

I was pleased to see some significant development of the SiLK tools
with the 4.0.0 beta release. However, when I went to test, I found it
difficult to figure out whether there is a way to adapt the "quirks"
that flowcap supported to the now-improve rwflowpack.

I glanced through the source to see if those had just not made the
documentation, but I wasn't able to come to a firm conclusion. Perhaps
someone on this list can answer whether I'm missing something or
whether this just isn't available yet in the beta?

My application is receiving NetFlow from Cisco ASA exporters, which
need the zero-packet and firewall-events quirks.

Many thanks,

-Bo