[aadl]: Connection Binding

Mohsen Fazelinia ftandis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 00:59:45 EDT 2015

Dear all
I have an error "no actual connection binding to hardware" in my model.
this error occur between threads in one process or between on device and on
process in a system. also allocate "Allowed_Connection_Binding"
"Actual_Connection_Binding" but this error is not resolve. how can resolve
it?
I attache my code in this email. so, when i instantiate FCPC.federated and
implement connection binding check analysis, i have 1 warning. this warning
refer to no actual connection binding but i allocate rs232 bus connection
binding.
also, when instantiate FCU.federated and and implement connection binding
check analysis, i have 4 error and 4 warning. these warning and error are
similar to previous.
how can resolve these warnings and errors?
Best Regard
Mohsen