[aadl]: AADL Meeting and Tool Demos Feb 11-14 Agenda 5A

Bruce Lewis bruce.lewis at adventiumlabs.com
Mon Jan 21 17:18:46 EST 2019

Dear Committee, Users, and Developers,

This AADL Meeting, Feb 11-13, and AADL Demo Day Feb 14 is one you will
want to attend in person.  Peter Feiler will have most of the Meeting
time for AADL V3 discussions but we will also be working on the FACE and
Security Annex and a presentation on Model Based Testing with AADL.  The
Demo day will include presentations and demos from 13 AADL tool
vendors.  We are expecting 75-100 for the Demo Day.  There will be some
unstructured time in the Exhibit Hall on the morning of the 15th.

I've included the current agenda including a list of the vendor
demonstrations.  Parking tickets come easily and quickly on the UAH
campus so study the maps for the buildings and parking areas we are
using.  The UAH Rotocraft Center has been very gracious in supporting
this meeting.

Please use the google R.V.S.P to indicate if you are attending or not.
It is quick and easy.

https://goo.gl/forms/s0cDMrChiFsuZQFi2

You can forward this email to others who you think would be interested in attending.  They must R.S.V.P.

Bruce